About Our Products
Are the products you sell original?
Yes. Our products are original products made in cooperation with carefully selected domestic breweries.
Who are the manufacturers of your products?
- Fragrant & Floral: Amabuki Brewery, Saga Prefecture
- Clean & Dry: Kikunosato Brewery, Tochigi Prefecture
- Perfect Balance: Juhachi Zakari Brewery, Okayama Prefecture
- Full-Bodied: Shimomura Sake Brewery, Hyogo Prefecture
- Light & Cloudy: Raifuku Brewery, Ibaraki Prefecture
What criteria do you use to select breweries?
The site owner, a sake professional, tastes all of the sake and visits the breweries directly before making selections.
Can I order a custom set?
We do not currently have a set customization feature on our online store. However, you can purchase bottles of various sake to make a set that meets your tastes.
How do I select a sake that is right for me?
SakeSelect offers a selection of sakes based to suit different taste preferences. Please refer to our starter guide.
What is the best way to store sake?
Store in a cool, dark place. Direct exposure to sunlight or high temperatures may affect the quality of the sake and change the taste.
Is there an expiration date?
As a rule of thumb, an unopened bottle of sake should last about one year if stored correctly. Sake should be stored in a dark place with a temperature between 5 °C (41 °F) and 15 °C (59 °F). Ideally, store it in a refrigerator. Sake comes without a cork, which helps preserve it from humidity and oxidation.
How soon does sake need to be consumed after opening?
- After opening, we recommend storing sake in a refrigerator.
- These sakes can last about 1 week after opening: Fragrant & Floral, Clean & Dry, Perfect Balance, Light & Cloudy
- This sake can last several months after opening: Full-Bodied, Aged & Spicy
- The taste subtly changes little by little after the package is opened, which is one of the pleasures of getting to know sake.
Orders & Delivery
Are orders accepted only on the official website?
Currently, we only accept orders through our official website. We are planning to expand the availability to other platforms shortly.
Can I order from within Japan?
We are planning to sell our products on Amazon Japan. Once our Amazon shop is launched, we will announce it via our blog and social media.
How can I use the 10% off for the first order?
Please enter the coupon code at the time of payment.
What payment methods are supported?
We accept various credit cards, GooglePay, Apple Pay, Shop Pay, and iDEAL.
Which shipping courier do you use?
We ship via FedEx.
How long will my order take to arrive?
It depends on where you live. Please see our Shipping Policy for details.
Can I cancel my order?
We do not accept cancellations after an order has been confirmed. Please carefully review all details before placing your order.
Can I return my order?
In the unlikely event of a delivery error, wrong product, or defective product, please get in touch with us by email within seven days of receipt of the product. We will exchange the product at our expense as soon as possible.
Please note that we do not accept returns for for other reasons due to the nature of our products. Please see our Refund Policy for more details.